sexta-feira, junho 14, 2024

AMA

I fell in love with a person I saw before me like an intense perfume that filled my essence since I saw you for the first time near me. Sometimes when I don't see you I miss you I fell in love with your smile that lit me up with that one of yours Looking insecure at your greedy embrace I fell in love with everything a little every time I look at you I feel a pang it's like I've lived with you several times.  Heaven sends me hearts every time I think of you, magic.  You asked me if I loved someone, I love you. I love hearing messages from you on my cell phone even though I already told you, you were one of the reasons why I went to see you and when I came back I wasn't hurt, I just stopped being asleep, it's not always easy to say I love you to someone who doesn't just want us as a friend. I invaded your privacy but I never took it as mine, only when I could, I looked at you, I'm not very good at saying I love you, I just love you because you're part of my life, I hope you find someone who values ​​you and loves you as you want, everything I write becomes poetry is why I don't speak or write so much. But when you asked me out, you already knew what I feel when they love us, even you..

Sem comentários: