domingo, setembro 15, 2019

A M

The first time I saw you
I like your smile
your eyes looking at me
Make me desire you
hi fen if I don't see everyday
Or morning
When I miss 
I just go to your profile
wonder if you really exists
I like when you open the door
and you smile again to me something new
This time I will not rash
I will wait for the time to show me
sometimes Loves happen
With basic things
I'm not perfect
But I'm different
when I go sleep at night
I travel in my bed to
sometimes I just let go
I feel my eyes with the stars
and kiss the world
I know that I'm not quite
because this feeling can be crazy
I can kiss your eyes
when you open the door for sure
I know you're to far from home
but you're not alone
Best days come
when I write to you
That is my soul
I want taste your lips for sure
pick the phone
I only send you message
the goodnight my love
Should I give up
because I just want see you




Sem comentários: