sexta-feira, maio 18, 2018

M skouloudi -Greece

I like do way you smile
I like when you share your photos
with all world and I can see too
They look like nice and funny too
I like when you wear red and than blue
sometimes I don't see the difference between black or white too
I just see colours that's the truth
I like what I see
I don't like cats
but I respect
I don't drink coke
only water
I like have fun but only holidays
when I'm working I play stupid games
Sometimes I ask you for more
But I'm not control you
sometimes I miss persons that's the truth
I like write but I don't read at all
what can I say more
I like you
and all my baby's too
Sometimes I don't understand what you say
or write
Different language
but I like you
Sometimes you look crazy
not lazy
You show life is not only work
it's a party with all words
I like what I see
it's not bad and sad to me
I like when you drive with music
but be careful with the movies
You deserve strawberry and champagne
Lucky you
I like when people smile
and I'm not the reason
I like your brown eyes too
they're different
That's what I like in a person
you don't need magic
You only need be you













Sem comentários: