domingo, abril 29, 2018

AD

Come
I want to tell you
If I can I will do it
So I'm happy
but you are not to
I will not give up from you
because I have a dream
See you different
so you don't have luck
Talk with me I good enough
its better to be wake
Than died at same place
love doesn't come alone at this shit day
If you don't tell the truth
how are you
I need your visited today
because I feel alone everyday
When you don't come
everyday I send you sms
I miss your smile
your green eyes to
I miss you
I don't need money
or to kiss you
Sometimes I just walk
and give you the finger
I don't like to loose like you
this not a reason to started
You are fare from my eyes
at another country
Come
I want see you
give your hand to
My heart melt to
when I'm with you
You don't see any way





Sem comentários: