segunda-feira, março 13, 2017

I tried,
I swear I tried not to like you,
 but that's impossible
When you look at me
deep in my eyes,
in this way that makes me feel ashamed
I feel like the most important person in the world.
When you say hello to me out of nowhere
And I look at you like nothing feels like the strongest person in the world
When you smile at me
that way only you know how to do
I feel like looking at your face all day long
And not to let you speak a single word,
When you leave, there is a void without grace,
to want to see you again in the next hour ..
You are special, so special that it is impossible to see you just as a friend
far from all over the world
I have many friends,
but none of them makes a smile appear automatically on my face every time they arrive,
much less they can make my heart race with a smile without hugs
There is no way to escape or lie
I tried,
I swear I tried not to like you,
but I was already in love when I finally decided like this
Look at what you gave,
my feeling stole my heart from me and makes me want to see you Every time I dream of you ... sometimes I miss talking or seeing you like this
Now I'm going to sleep ...
now I'm in love

Sem comentários: